Consider these 5 simple questions...
- Do your current service providers assume the fiduciary burden for your plan in order to limit your liability?
- Does your current advisor provide financial advice through group meetings AND one-on-one sessions?
- Has your current advisor "shopped" your plan service providers in the last 3 years?
- Is your plan successful? Does it help recruit and retain employees? Are your employees "on track" to retire?
- Do you know what your retirement plan costs you and your employees?
If you answered “No” or “I don’t know” to 3 of the 5 questions,
then you might consider a new approach to your retirement plan.