Anyone with the appropriate securities license and contact with a 401k provider can “sell” a 401k plan, but that does not make them a 401k specialist. A 401k Specialist has a process for helping companies manage their plan, and for helping employees improve retirement readiness through education and one-on-one advice. A true 401k Advisor will…
- Monitor plan requirements
- Proactively schedule the necessary meetings and reviews
- Help you benchmark your plan
- Assess your providers on a routine basis.
- Create and manage a participant education campaign
- Offer one-on-one advisory services
- Become a plan fiduciary or co-fiduciary
- Gauge the benefits of fiduciary outsourcing
- Be in front of and engaged with your participants.
So? Is your 401k Advisor a 401k Advisor? If not, give us a call.
At Six8 Advisors, we not only focus on retirement plans, we focus on small to mid-sized plans just like yours. Ask us our about our one-time 401k Check-up or ongoing Plan Advisory Services.
Six8 Advisors… Expect More